Our exchange policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days has passed since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you an exchange. International customers please choose carefully as we do not offer exchanges for orders being shipped overseas.
To be eligible for an exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your exchange, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please return to:
Suite 7.02, 75 Mary Street
St Peters, NSW AU 2044
For change of mind purchases we can offer you an exchange or credit valid for one year from the date of purchase. For out of stock items we can offer a full refund. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and a credit note will be issued.
There is no exchanges on sale items.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We are not responsible for missing items if provided with the wrong shipping information.
We offer a warranty term of 12 months from the date of purchase in our own stores. This warranty covers manufacturing defects on our complete range which includes stitching, lining, interior pockets, canvas handles, canvas straps, leather handles, paper shoulder straps, buckles and zippers. This warrants a replacement.
Situations where damages are not covered by the warranty are as follows:
- Water damage where the care instructions were not clearly followed.
- Imperfections at purchase for example a mark, hole, tear or rip in the paper 14 days after receiving the product. If you receive a faulty item you have 14 days to notify us of the fault.
- Fading or wear, we use vegetable based dying methods all our basic paper colours are designed to fade.
- Transfer of colour from clothing for example denim jeans or leather jackets. If your clothing rubs on your bag and transfers colour it is unfortunately a fault of the clothing not the handbag or fashion accessory.
- It is normal for the metallic paper to become distressed over time. This is intentional, it is characteristic of the metallic paper, it is not a fault.
If you wish to claim your warranty you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and write ‘Warranty’ in the subject line. Please provide your name, date of purchase and or order number as well as a photo of the fault. We may require the product be returned to us for further inspection.