Warehouse Manager, Sydney
As the Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the warehouse, deliveries, orders, packing, shipping and inventory.
- Manage the daily as well as long term needs of the warehouse.
- Be a strategic leader by identifying problems and seeking solutions.
- Responsible for developing new procedures for efficient and effective dispatch and inventory management.
- Organised and results driven.
- Responsible for managing a budget and labour costs.
- Hire and develop an exceptional team.
- Support and hold your team accountable for results.
- Responsible for identifying and mentoring your own successor.
Please keep in mind that UASHMAMA is a small growing business and everybody does a little bit of everything.
Qualifications & Characteristics
- Must have at least 2 years prior experience in a warehouse role.
- Must be fluent in Italian and English.
- Must be confident and able to work with inventory management systems.
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple projects.
- Capable of working in a fast paced highly flexible environment.
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team.